Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to work with a high-performing accounts team for one of the UK’s largest specialist within their field?
My client are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to work in their Modern Watford offices. You will be involved in customer interaction, you will need to have excellent communication skills, good levels of diplomacy, and the ability to inspire customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Main duties of a Credit Controller:
• Producing reports on overdue debts and statements of account
• Compiling and issuing of client-specific reports, invoices, or applications for payment
• Ensuring all invoices/billing generated and issued in accordance with clients requirements on a timely basis
• Creating and upholding payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment
• Resolving client queries and liaising with the client for Purchase orders and invoice arrangements
• Debtor management/chasing clients for debts via phone and email
• Cash allocation onto client accounts and against outstanding invoices
• Reconciling accounts
Our Credit Controller will have:
• Strong /Advanced excel skills (i.e. VLOOKUP/ Pivot table/ Sum if)
• Strong numeracy skills
• Strong reconciliation skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Must be assertive but non-confrontational
• Hands-on approach, must be a self-starter
• Team player within a small company environment
• Ability to operate under pressure
If you are an experienced credit controller, or know anyone who are looking for work….
Get in touch now!!!!!!