This is an exciting opportunity to work with a 2020 start up!
They are a high growth cosmetic brand who operate as whole sales and are stocked within some of the most luxurious department stores across the world.
They have very ambitious growth plans, aiming to double their revenue this year and again in 2023.
This role would be to be the finance manager and you would get the opportunity to work with the Deloitte trained CFO who can give you great mentoring to help you progress with the role.
The aim is for you to become the Financial Controller within the next 18 months and in addition to this you will get to work directly with the two founders and get incredible commercial exposure.
The day-to-day duties:
– Budgeting and Forecasting
– Supply chain analysis
– Payment, Customer & supplier reconciliations
– P&L accounts
– Full Month end accounts
– Delegating to an Accounts Assistant (20hrs a week)
– VAT returns (UK & US)
Are you right for the role?
– ACCA/CIMA finalist/ newly qualified
– Experience using SAP
– Experience Dealing with Stock
– Someone who has the ambition to progress into an FC role