£35k with study support and hybrid working
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a dynamic and award winning business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a commercial business and be an integral part of Finance.
You will be responsible for assisting with the production of statutory accounts and corporation tax computations for all companies in the Group.
Working closely with all areas of Finance and stakeholders this is an all-encompassing role that requires strong accounting acumen and Excel skills.
This role would suit someone who is looking to exit Practice for Industry or an accountant seeking their next career move.
Your main duties will include:
· Assist with the production of statutory accounts
· Assist with the preparation of corporation tax computations
· Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts reporting packs
· Participate and assist with annual statutory audits
· Participate in ad-hoc projects
· Support finance teams throughout the Group to ensure financial controls and best practice
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a commercial business who truly value their employees. In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.